Benjamin M. Wolf
Benjamin M. Wolf has been an attorney with the firm since 2021, and has been practicing estate planning, estate administration, corporate law, and tax law in Florida, Maryland, and the District of Columbia since 2014.
· Estate Planning, including preparation of Wills, Revocable Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney, and Advance Directives.
· Estate Administration and Trust Administration, including advising Personal Representatives on navigating the probate process, and advising Trustees on issues of trust administration.
· Estate Tax Planning, including advising on gifting programs, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Generation Skipping Trusts, Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts, and Family Limited Partnerships
· Tax Controversy and disputes, including representing individuals and small businesses in IRS enforcement, audit, and collection matters.
· Corporate, business and transactional law, including entity formation, choice of entity considerations, and tax considerations.
· District of Columbia
· University of Florida, LL.M. – Taxation (2014)
· University of Florida, Juris Doctor (2013)
· University of Florida, Bachelor of Business Administration