Andrew W. Plyler, Esq.
Andrew W. Plyler has been an associate with the firm since 2012.
- Commercial and residential real estate, including acquisitions, sales, financing, development, construction and leasing of hotels and resorts, multi-family residential facilities, office complexes, condominiums, condo-hotels, shopping centers, and residences
- Corporate, business and transactional law
- Commercial lending for real estate and asset-based financing transactions
- Entity formation, choice of entity considerations, and related operating documents
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant matters
- New York
- Virginia, associate (inactive) status
- Florida State University, Juris Doctor
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts
- $105M financing of multi-state hospitality portfolio
- $43M home purchase
- $102M sale of a historic resort
- $15.4M sale of a historic Palm Beach hotel
- $65M hotel refinance
- $38M hotel refinance
Prior to being admitted to the Florida Bar, Mr. Plyler worked in an administrative position at Sotheby's auction house in Palm Beach.