Andrew L. Mann, Esq.
Andrew L. Mann is a member of the Florida Bar and is actively involved in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions, including acquisitions, development, construction, leasing, purchases and sales of commercial properties, including hotels and resorts, multi-family residential facilities, office complexes, condominiums, condo-hotels, shopping centers, healthcare facilities, restaurants, warehouses and industrial properties.
- Commercial Real Estate Finance, including financing for the acquisition, development and construction of commercial real estate and residential projects and developments, mortgage law and loan workouts, foreclosures and receiverships.
- Residential Real Estate, including acquisitions, sales and mortgage financing, along with the development of residential communities and the creation of condominium and homeowner associations.
- Title Insurance and Examination, including commercial and residential owners' and mortgagee policies, as an authorized agent of various national title insurance underwriters including Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company and Old Republic National Title Insurance Company / Attorneys' Title Fund Services, LLC.
- Commercial and Residential landlord and tenant matters.
- Business and Transactional Law, including corporate, limited liability company and partnership formations and related operating agreements; closely held business planning; business acquisitions and sales; secured lending; and general corporate, contractual and business transactions.
- Aviation and yacht transactions.
Mr. Mann was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1986. He graduated from the University of Florida College of Law with Honors in 1986 and graduated from the Florida State University College of Business with High Honors in 1980.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Mann was an associate in the Miami office of Sparber, Shevin, Shapo, Heilbronner & Book, and subsequently at Greenberg Traurig in the firm's Fort Lauderdale office. He then became a shareholder at the Miami firm of Sparber, Kosnitzky, Truxton, de la Guardia & Spratt, prior to forming Mann & Wolf, LLP in 2001.
Michael Violi, a Florida Registered Paralegal, works closely with Mr. Mann in the Fort Lauderdale office. Michael can be reached at email@example.com or at the phone number listed below.